It goes without saying that you’re probably working wonders in the bedroom, but in case you’re looking for a couple of ways to make your performance even better, thisReddit thread reveals 9 sex things men wish the women in their lives knew.
1. Don’t be self conscious about your body. “Sure you might think you have imperfections but the guy is usually too busy thinking ‘OMG a naked lady!’ If you are worrying too much about yourself you aren’t going to be relaxed enough, thus making it harder for you to orgasm.
“A lot of women tend to be self conscious when they are on top. They somehow think they aren’t very good. If our penis is inside you it is generally good. If you don’t know what to do think of our penis as a dildo. Your very own penis that you can do whatever you want with. You know your body better than anyone so you know what is going to hit the right spot.”
2. Be enthusiastic. “Unbridled enthusiasm is awesome. One of the best experiences I ever had was with this girl who begged me to f*** her she wanted it so bad. And when I teased her she became nothing short of ravenous. Also, she sucked dick like my balls literally contained the fountain of youth. She was f***ing amazing…”
3. Be more vocal. “Tell me if you dislike what I’m doing, or if you really like it and want me to keep going. I can’t get myself off if I’m not getting you off, that’s just how I am. This may not be for everyone though.”
4. Don’t neglect the balls. “Gently massage them while you blow, and stop occasionally to suck and lick them. It’s a little tricky, because if you apply too much pressure it will hurt and be an erection-killer, but if you do it just right it makes it a lotbetter (and BJs are amazing to begin with!).
“In order to get the pressure down, just sit down with your guy (assuming he likes ball play) and tell him you want to practice playing with his balls. You can also watch him massage his own balls to get an idea of the kind of pressure to use initially. I’m sure you can tell when you’ve applied too much pressure by the way he reacts, but if not just make sure he tells you when you’re doing it just right/too hard/too light.”
5. Kiss his neck. “Neck kisses drive me insane. My mind goes blank about anything I was thinking and all I can think about is her. I love giving neck kisses. I had a partner that was very ticklish and would only let me kiss his neck after sex because of a short window where he’s not sensitive.”
6. Be honest about your sexual desires. “It would be great [if] a woman could reassure her partner that it’s okay to talk frankly about their desires, that she won’t judge her partner or think less of them because of their interests, and that while she may not be ready to fulfil their every fantasy, that their satisfaction is important to her.
“It’s okay to want a submissive partner or to be submissive yourself. It’s okay to like things inserted into your rectum. It’s not okay to feel unfulfilled because you are too afraid to talk about your turn-ons.” (via deleted)
7. .Make your man feel wanted. “I was laying on my back while she pleasured me, but then there was a long pause. I opened my eyes to find her looking into mine. She pulled on me, kind of hard. “I can’t wait to sit on this” she said. There’s nothing better than feeling desired. Her enthusiasm made it amazing. I felt like she wanted me more than anything in that moment.”
8. Use an ice cube. “Mix up the ‘usual’ by adding something new – my favorite starter? Pop in an ice cube before giving head. It’s unexpected and feels great. Exploring little fun things like this can lead to bigger and better things.”
9. Encourage him. “If there’s something that your guy does when he gets really into it (slapping your ass, grabbing your ankles, a finger in the butt), tell him to do it instead of just letting it happen. It’ll unlock a sweeping feeling of validation and he’ll super dig it.”
source : http://www.redbookmag.com/